- 60ml butter
- 1kg cocktail sausages
- 250ml pure maple syrup
- 60ml cider vinegar
- 60ml ketchup
- 60ml soy sauce
- 5g ginger, ground
- 5g cinnamon, ground
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and fry the sausages for 2 minutes.
- Pour over the maple syrup and leave to cook for a further 1 minute.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the sausages.
- Place the sausages on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with decorative cocktail sticks.
These deliciously sweet cocktail sausages are perfect for any party, whether served as a canapé or a side, these are sure to be gone in minutes!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.