- 6 large, ripe figs
- 12 slices of prosciutto
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint
- 12 slices of crostini
- 100g goats cheese
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toast the crostini until crisp
- Slice the goats cheese into 12 pieces and place on the warm bread before adding a slice of prosciutto
- Cut the figs in half and add a segment onto each crostini
- Finish with mint leaves and serve drizzles with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and some ground black pepper
If you’re looking for canapé inspiration for a dinner party, look no further than these simple yet delicious prosciutto, figs and mint crostini topped with delicate-tasting golden maple syrup.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.