- 2 tablespoons amber, rich tasting maple syrup
- 1 shot of espresso (double espresso shot to increase coffee intensity)
- 35ml Soya milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cubes
- Combine maple syrup and espresso shot in a tall glass and stir.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Add ice cubes and stir.
- Top up with more ice if required and serve.
- Chef tip: Delicious if using any dairy-free alternative such as Hazelnut or Almond milk.
Rich maple syrup combines with espresso to create a slightly sweet and simple iced coffee.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.