- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Bunch of fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 250ml olive oil
- Kitchen foil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius / gas mark 4.
- Peel the garlic cloves and blend with the paprika, half of the fresh thyme, olive oil, pure maple syrup, vinegar, the zest and juice of one lemon, salt and pepper.
- Trim the cauliflower, discarding the stalk.
- Rub the paprika paste mix over the cauliflower. Place in the oven and cook for 50 minutes – 1 hour, until golden brown.
- Cover with foil and cook for a further 40 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with olive oil and finish with remaining fresh thyme.
This easy recipe is a great way to wow dinner party guests, as well as being a simple, nutritious and delicious recipe to whip up after a long day. The spices, paired with pure maple syrup and garlic complement and elevate the earthy flavour of the cauliflower
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.