- 150g baby spinach
- 150g kale
- 4 Granny Smith apples (peeled and cored)
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 200ml almond milk or water if preferred
- 3 tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses and serve
- Tip: If making in advance, make the smoothie without the oats and blitz in before serving
Made with kale, apples and spinach, this green smoothie is bursting with essential vitamins and minerals. The healthy smoothie recipe also incorporates Canadian maple syrup for a welcome splash of sweetness to balance out the sour flavours of the apples. The perfect breakfast smoothie to kickstart the day!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.