- 150g baby spinach
- 150g kale
- 4 Granny Smith apples (peeled and cored)
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 200ml almond milk or water if preferred
- 3 tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses and serve
- Tip: If making in advance, make the smoothie without the oats and blitz in before serving
Good hydration throughout the day is essential for keeping your mind focused and replacing the water lost through exercise. This healthy green smoothie packs a punch as maple syrup perfectly balances out the sour apples.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.