- 70ml unsweetened fruit juice
- 1.2l cold water
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 star anise
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix together all ingredients apart from star anise in a shaker.
- Add star anise and leave for 30 minutes in the fridge to cool.
- Strain liquid through a sieve to remove star anise and serve.
- Drink can be stored for up to five days in a fridge.
Delicious, healthy and very quick to make, this natural energy drink is sure to become your go-to training drink.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.