- 30g butter (or a plant-based alternative) plus 2 extra tsp for cooking
- 3 eggs
- 400ml full-fat milk (or plant-based alternative)
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste) plus extra for drizzling
- 3 bananas
- 50g oats
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Greek yoghurt for topping (or plant-based alternative)
- Melt the butter then whisk along with the eggs and milk. Mash two bananas with a fork and add to the bowl along with the oats.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix well.
- Add a little butter to the pan then once melted, spoon in one ladleful of the batter. Cook for around three minutes until air bubbles appear on the top of the pancake then flip and cook for another two minutes. Repeat with the rest of the batter or cook more simultaneously if you can.
- Slice the remaining banana and sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top. Serve the pancakes with Greek yoghurt, the sliced bananas, fresh blueberries and maple syrup.
Find more great recipes and imagery from Adam (At Dad’s Table) here.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.