- 4 lamb cutlets
- 100ml olive oil
- 75ml maple vinegar
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 red chilli (finely diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely diced)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme (leaves)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Combine all the marinade ingredients together
- Place the lamb in a bowl and pour the marinade all over the lamb ensuring both sides of the cutlets are well coated, set aside a small amount of the marinade for brushing on later
- Cover the lamb with cling film and return to the fridge for an hour
- Setup your BBQ for direct cooking around 200C
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and grill for around 3 to 4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of the meat) If you have a meat thermometer you are looking for the lamb to be cooked to around 57C for the perfect medium rare
One of our favourite lamb recipes, these BBQ lamb cutlets with maple and chimichurri seasoning are simply divine. We suggest serving balsamic maple carrots, roast potatoes and kale alongside your BBQ lamb for best results.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.