- 100g selection of fresh berries
- 30g roasted almonds (roughly chopped)
- 250g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½tsp lemon juice
- Add maple syrup, Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk together
- Pour the mixture into a tray lined with parchment paper
- Stud with the fruits and chopped nuts
- Leave to freeze overnight
- Once frozen, remove from the freezer and slice into shards
- Either serve immediately or place back in the freezer to enjoy when desired
Packed full of natural sweetness, these fruity frozen pick-me-ups are great to make in advance to be enjoyed throughout the week. They are creamy and indulgent – but at just 40 calories per serving they can be enjoyed guilt free.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.