FOR THE SALAD
- 6 slices of sliced brioche bread, cut into cubes
- 4 little gem lettuces, cut into quarters
- 6 ripe peaches, stoned and cut into wedges
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella, torn into small chunks
- 1/2 tsp thyme leaves, to serve
- Handful basil leaves, to serve
FOR THE DRESSING
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp capers in brine, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate taste)
- Make the dressing by whisking the oil, lemon juice, maple syrup and capers together
- Heat oven to 190C. Scatter the brioche cubes over a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 mins until golden and crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Arrange the lettuce in a serving bowl and top with the peaches and torn mozzarella and season well.
- Drizzle over the dressing, then scatter over the thyme, basil and croutons.
Classic panzanella recipe with a maple-infused twist. This panzanella salad is easy to prepare and full of flavour. The perfect summer salad.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.