- 225g lean ground pork
- 6 white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp maple sugar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 24 won-ton wrappers
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra soy sauce, for the dip
- Pure maple syrup, for the dip
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and oil.
- In a bowl, combine pork, mushrooms, green onion, maple sugar, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil to make the stuffing. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On a work surface, spread six squares of dough at a time.
- Spoon about 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of stuffing into the centre of each square.
- Brush around the squares with a little water and close in triangle or half-moon. Press the dough around the stuffing to remove any air bubbles. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place raviolis on a baking sheet, brush with vegetable oil and bake for 25 minutes, flipping if necessary.
- While the raviolis are baking, mix equal amounts of soy sauce and maple syrup.
- Serve raviolis with this dipping sauce.
The perfect starter or appetiser, these Chinese-inspired raviolis make for a great canapé at parties!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.