For the maple teriyaki glazed cod
- 4 cod fillets
- 50ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 70ml pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 3 tbsp maple vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
To make the maple teriyaki glazed cod
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, except the cod and mix together.
- Pour half of the mix into a saucepan, setting aside the other half to use as a marinade. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until it’s slightly thickened and becomes a glaze.
- Add the cod fillets to the marinade mix and leave for one hour, then cook in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- When the cod is cooked, brush with the glaze, then serve with rice and/or vegetables.
A delicious baked cod recipe with a teriyaki twist. Pure maple syrup serves as the perfect ingredient for a teriyaki marinade. If you want to switch up the teriyaki cod, you can easily swap in another fish such as a salmon.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.