- 200g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 3 red apples, cored and sliced
- 100g seedless red grapes, halved
- 60g walnuts, halved
- 3 leaves of baby gem lettuce, sliced
- 3 sticks of celery, peeled and chopped
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced and zested
- Salt and pepper to season
- In a bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients then add chorizo, apple, grapes, walnuts, lettuce and celery
- Stir together to fully coat in dressing
- Garnish with celery tops
This Canadian take on a classic Waldorf salad works well as a main meal or can be served as a side dish.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.