- 225g rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 600ml unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp Greek or natural yoghurt
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped almonds or hazelnuts
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 6 ripe, stoned and chopped plums
- In a bowl or sealable container, mix oats, chia seeds, almond milk, yoghurt, maple syrup, half the chopped nuts and nutmeg together
- Stir through 5 chopped plums, cover and leave refrigerated overnight
- When ready to serve, stir and divide into bowls or glasses
- Top with remaining chopped plums, almonds or hazelnuts, and an extra drizzle of maple syrup
- Adapt this year-round dish using your favourite seasonal fruit
Plums, chia seeds, almonds, yoghurt and maple syrup combine to make a satisfying, energising breakfast.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.