- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets
- 1 lime quartered
- Handful of coriander
For the Maple glaze:
- 5 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 20g fresh grated ginger
- 1 red chilli sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to season
- In a bowl, whisk maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, chilli and sesame seeds together. Transfer to a sealable food bag and add salmon fillets
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour and leave to infuse
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan on high with oil and place salmon fillets skin side down
- Gently fry and cook the other side after 3 minutes
- Garnish with lime and coriander
Using light and aromatic Asian-inspired flavours, this maple-infused dish can be enjoyed at lunch or dinner.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.