- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (preferably very dark syrup for its strong taste)
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into small chunks
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1 x bag spinach
- 1 x can green or brown lentils, drained
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 30g walnut pieces
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple vinegar
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C and drizzle the oil in a roasting tin
- Throw in the sweet potato chunks and mix well to coat, roast for 20 minutes then add in the apple slices and continue roasting for a further 10 minutes
- Between two bowls divide the spinach leaves, lentils, pomegranate seeds, and walnut pieces, then spoon over the warm sweet potato chunks and apple slices
- Whisk together the dress ingredients and drizzle over, then scatter over chopped parsley leaves and enjoy!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.