- Sieve the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and mix in warm water. Stir to form a dough.
- Knead for 3 – 4 minutes, cover and rest.
- Roll until 5mm thick and place in hot oven for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Blanche the kale in boiling salted water for two minutes. Remove and place in ice cold water.
- Cook the jackfruit in the barbeque sauce and maple syrup until tender.
- Pull the jackfruit apart using two forks.
- Pickle the red onions in sherry vinegar until tender.
- Thinly slice the spring onions and chillies then set aside.
- Place the blanched kale, jackfruit, red onions, chillies and spring onions on top of the cooked flatbread. Cover with barbeque sauce.
- Cook in hot oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with hemp seeds and pickled coriander to finish.
- 350g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 - 200ml warm water
- 200g jackfruit
- 200ml barbecue sauce
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 500g kale
- 2 red chillies
- 20g hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 spring onions
- 25g pickled coriander (optional)