- 125ml apple juice
- 125g oats
- 125g 1% fat cottage cheese
- 125g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 30ml pure maple syrup
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 125g strawberries, sliced
- 15g almond flakes
- In a bowl, soak the oats and the apple juice for 12 hours.
- Stir in the cottage cheese, yogurt and maple syrup.
- Add the apple and half of the strawberries, and gently mix.
- Divide between two dessert glasses.
- Garnish with the rest of the strawberries and sliced almonds.
This sweet and creamy maple muesli is the perfect meal for breakfast or post-workout snack.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.