- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 1 tbsp spiced rum, brandy or whisky (optional)
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine apple cider, pure maple syrup, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a medium pot.
- Gently simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Serve warm, in mugs.
- Add spiced rum, brandy or whisky for a grown-up version. Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.