- 1 pineapple, sliced into chunks
- 150g ice cubes
- 80ml coconut milk
- 80ml coconut rum
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- Fresh mint and dried sliced pineapple for garnish
- Blend the pineapple chunks, ice, coconut milk, maple syrup and coconut rum in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint and dried pineapple.
- Serve immediately.
If you like the look of this cocktail, make sure to check out our other maple syrup cocktails.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.