- 24 whole almonds
- 190ml pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- 250g almond flour
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- Cocoa powder, as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, almond flour and salt. Roll into little balls. Insert a toasted almond in each truffle and roll in cocoa powder. Refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving
These almond truffles are sweet, decadent and ideal for treating yourself.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.