- 500g fresh or frozen strawberries
- 60ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- 125ml fresh single cream
- 500ml orange juice
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, then pour into glasses.
- Try adding strawberries for a decorative touch.
Tasty, quick and easy to make, this strawberry and maple smoothie can be enjoyed any time of day.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.