- 125g cooked chicken breast, diced
- Half an apple, diced
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 80ml fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 10ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 white pitta bread, cut down the middle
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the pitta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the mixed ingredients inside the pitta bread, and enjoy!
The perfect lunchtime treat for all the family, these maple chicken pitta pockets are easy to make and delicious
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.