- 125g cooked chicken breast, diced
- Half an apple, diced
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 80ml fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 10ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 white pitta bread, cut down the middle
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the pitta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the mixed ingredients inside the pitta bread, and enjoy!
The perfect meal for make-ahead lunches or a post-workout snack, these chicken pitta pockets are super easy to make and packed with protein.
Whether you have store-bought slices of chicken or leftovers from another meal, the simple but delicious yoghurt sauce guarantees great flavour. All you need to do is combine the ingredients, season with salt and pepper and then assemble your pitta pockets! The sauce incorporates a splash of pure maple syrup, adding a subtle touch of sweetness to these delicious chicken pittas.
Want more recipes like these chicken pitta pockets? Keep scrolling for a selection of mains, chicken dishes and 30-minute meals!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.