- 12.5ml pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 25ml lemon juice
- 15ml ginger liqueur
- 35ml Monkey Shoulder scotch
- 2 dashes of angostura bitters
- Fresh ginger/lemon zest (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice
- Shake for ten seconds before straining into a rocks glass
- Add a few ice cubes and garnish with fresh ginger or lemon zest
The sweetness of the maple syrup perfectly balances out the spicy ginger and sour citrus tones for a well-rounded tipple.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.