- 50ml gin
- 30ml Campari
- 30ml sweet vermouth
- 2 tsp maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Handful of ice
- Fresh orange rind, to serve
- In a large glass or shaker, add the gin, Campari, vermouth, maple syrup and ice.
- Shake or stir for 20 seconds until the shaker is frosted.
- Strain the mix into a tumbler, add fresh ice and garnish with a twist of orange rind.
This negroni recipe adds pure Canadian maple syrup for the perfect sweet balance to a trendy Christmas tipple
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.