- 500g gram flour (chickpea flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, plus extra for topping (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- 300ml water or almond/oat milk
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients
- Slowly adding water or almond/oat milk and maple syrup, whisk together to form a thick batter
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add a ladle of batter mix. Leave to spread out into a thick circular shape
- Look for air bubbles, browning and dry edges on one side then flip to cook the other side for 1 minute
- Plate and serve with toppings of your choice including extra maple syrup
These dairy-free vegan pancakes are too good to have only once a year. Vegan maple syrup and pancakes are simply made for each other.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.